Azuki is the corner of the internet where art, community, and culture fuse to create magic. We are the skaters of the internet, and we’re not afraid to push the boundaries. The lines between the physical and digital worlds are blurring as we build towards an open metaverse. We’re bringing together the right team to help take us there.
Our mission is to create the largest decentralized brand in the metaverse along with our community. As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for understanding the Azuki brand strategy, crafting marketing initiatives, and executing on campaigns through various mediums to effectively build our brand and achieve short and long term goals.
The ideal candidate will
- Utilize a deep understanding of web3 and consumer behavior to drive marketing initiatives that are innovative and groundbreaking.
- Be a storyteller and have deep empathy for the community and adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage our audience.
- Build emotional connections with the community through various platforms like Twitter, Discord, and mainstream outlets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, community, design, and engineering—to develop and execute on marketing strategy.
- Experience delivering consumer first, culturally driven marketing campaigns.
- Well-versed in managing multi-channel campaigns with an understanding of marketing funnels and how different channels drive impact.
- Experience developing and driving marketing strategies at an agency or consumer brand.
- Experience working for an emerging brand with multiple products.
Why you’ll love being part of the Azuki core team
- You will play a key role in defining the future of Azuki as a brand
- You will have an opportunity to work with an ambitious team of fun, creative, and forward-thinking entrepreneurs
- We will always be at the bleeding edge of web3 technology with experimentation in our DNA
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, unlimited paid time off